Subject: Re: 1/48 su30 mk2 vietnam air force
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Thang Tran vu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 13:23:20 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Thang Tran vu 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 8:59 PM
  Subject: 1/48 su30 mk2 vietnam air force

  "1/48 su30 mk2 vietnam air force " 

  by "TRANVUTHANGV"
  --------------------

        [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0404_zpsaf9bcfa1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0404_zpsaf9bcfa1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

       

  this is the new generation su-30 of Vietnam Air Force. At here,I have corrected the canopy open and close as the actual structure. invite you to view and comment

             [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0400_zpsc58f34b9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0400_zpsc58f34b9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
             [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0405_zps56a525c5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0405_zps56a525c5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
              [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0399_zps00160e05.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0399_zps00160e05.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
             
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0408_zps0428c17f.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0408_zps0428c17f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

       

        [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0406_zps4dcdbc98.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0406_zps4dcdbc98.jpg[/IMG][/URL] 

  and more...

  "TRANVUTHANGV"

        [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0407_zpsc7f240fa.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0407_zpsc7f240fa.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0409_zps7faf6595.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0409_zps7faf6595.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0412_zps310c0993.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0412_zps310c0993.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0413_zpsdf338d25.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0413_zpsdf338d25.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  Just delete any of the boxes below you don't need.....it's not important to include them.....they are there to give you an idea of the finished article.  It is best to limit your article to no more than 60 or so photos, so the finished webpage won't take too long to open.

        [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0414_zpsa4dd4573.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0414_zpsa4dd4573.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0415_zps644493c9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0415_zps644493c9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0418_zpsf60d7fbc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0418_zpsf60d7fbc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0410_zpsf45be0e4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0410_zpsf45be0e4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

        [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0417_zpsc511e85c.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0417_zpsc511e85c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0416_zpsd2a4fcbc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0416_zpsd2a4fcbc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0419_zps847f4176.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0419_zps847f4176.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
       [URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/tranvuthangv/media/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0420_zps65e63322.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/tranvuthangv/su30-KQVN-co%20mia/DSC_0420_zps65e63322.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  Photos and text © by "TRANVUTHANGV"