Subject: Re: Ta-152 C0 1:48 Hobbyboss - Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quirós Ibieta from Chile, South America
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: Antonio E. Quirós Ibieta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 23:54:18 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Antonio E. Quirós Ibieta 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 8:32 AM
  Subject: Ta-152 C0 1:48 Hobbyboss - Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quirós Ibieta from Chile, South America

  "Ta-152 C0 1:48 Hobbyboss" 

  by Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quiros Ibieta
  --------------------

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here 

  Hello.Here I am again with my third submission in ARC, showing my last kit finished two weeks ago.

  The kit is the Ta-152 C0 Hobbybos at 1:48 scale builded OOB

  This kit is very simple to build and is plenty of details. I used a very little amount of putty and sandpaper. 

  It was painted with Modelmaster RLM paintings and weathered with Promodeller Weathering Wash Black and Tamiya's Weathering Set C and D

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg

  A little quantity of Alclad II was used under the wings and Modelmaster Burnt Metal in the escape exhaust.

  Testors Gloss and Dullcote laquers were used to finish the job

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 

  Well...I hope you'll like it

  Greeting from Chile, South America.

  Antonio "Coyote Jr." Quiros Ibieta

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.jpg

        

   

  Photos and text © by Antonio "Cooyote Jr." Quiros Ibieta